Save On Energy
Energy Saving Opportunities
NCA Air Audits
Our Compressed Air Auditing team at NCA ltd. will evaluate the overall efficiency of your compressed air system based on “Best Practice” solutions. With our dedication to improving the efficiency of all compressed air systems through the use of the industry-approved Airleader Auditing System and our many years of experience, we guarantee to improve the efficiency of your Compressed Air System.
Our approach consists of:
- Free plant walkthrough to evaluate the existing compressed air system.
- Install the Airleader Data Logger to analysis and quantify cost reduction opportunities. A trained NCA representative comes on site and connects the Airleader Data Logger which records the power and performance of the air compressors and air pressure levels in your compressed air system during normal production. This data, along with information from plant personnel and observations, is thoroughly analyzed.
- An evaluation of Air Audit Report and Action Plan for reducing operating costs is presented. Financial projections include a payback calculation along with any potential rebates on the recommended Action Plan and capital investment is outlined in detail. Included will be system performance graphs and recorded data providing details on existing and proposed system performance. The Action Plan details the specific recommendations and estimated costs to raise your systems optimal efficiency.
An Audit based on the Supply and Demand side of the compressed air system. Once a Compressed Air Investigation Audit is complete, a facility will be able to see a reduction in operating costs, maintain a more manageable compressed air system, and prevent production shutdown caused by malfunctioning compressed air supply.
Industrial Air Compressors – Quincy QGV Series Variable Speed Compressors
A Variable Speed compressor brings benefits to an industrial system where air demand fluctuates which helps in delivering constant pressure. In turn, this reduces energy consumption while protecting against power surges. All in all, a Quincy Variable speed is best recognized for its higher efficiency and lower cost than competing models. You can browse the Quincy QGV Series product line that we offer in the Product section of our website.
Save on Energy Incentive Program
The Save on Energy Retrofit Programs provides incentives to upgrade or replace old and inefficient compressors to new energy efficient models. NCA Ltd. can assist by cutting operating costs and reducing maintenance with a range of high-efficiency compressors. NCA Ltd. will complete the following to help determine the eligibility of your Compressed Air System:
- A plant consultation of the existing Compressed Air System
- Confirm proper operation of the current equipment
- Measure the system with state of the art devices
- Complete an Air Audit and provide custom plant recommendations